- 1 medium sweet potato, peeled + chopped (about 3 cups)
- 1 large broccoli crown, cut into florets (about 2 cups)
- 1/2 white onion, diced (about 1 cup)
- 2 cups of Daybreak Chickpeas
- 1 (28 oz) can diced tomatoes
- 2 (14.5 oz) cans coconut milk (either full fat or lite)
- 1/4 cup quinoa
- 2 garlic cloves, minced (about 1 tablespoon)
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated turmeric (or 1 teaspoon ground)
- 2 teaspoon wheat free tamari sauce
- 1 teaspoon miso (or additional tamari)
- 1/2 – 1 teaspoon chili flakes
- Add all ingredients to a slow cooker, starting with 1 cup of water. Stir until everything is fully incorporated.
- Turn the slow cooker to high and cook for 3 – 4 hours until sweet potato cooks through and the curry has thickened.
This recipe and more can be found at www.simplyquinoa.com