Recipe adapted from cookingclassy.com
- 1/2 cup salted butter
- 1 3/4 cups cane sugar
- 1/3 cup raw cacao (or cocoa powder)
- 1/2 cup milk (we used aquafaba because we're fresh out of milk here)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup chunky peanut butter
- 3 cups toasted raw rolled oats
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
Line two baking sheets with parchment paper
In a 2.5 to 3 quart medium saucepan combine butter, sugar, cocoa, and milk.
Set over medium heat, and cook stirring frequently until it reaches a full boil.
Allow mixture to boil 60 seconds without stirring.
Remove from heat, immediately add in vanilla, peanut butter, coconut and oats.
Stir mixture until well combined then, using a medium (2 Tbsp) cookie scoop or two spoons drop mixture onto lined baking sheets or into cupcake liners.
Allow to rest at room temperature until set, about 20 - 30 minutes (to speed up setting refrigerate).
Store cookies in an airtight container at room temperature.